This is a copykat recipe for the Boston Market Sweet Potatoes--delicious! They were such a hit, I made them for both Thanksgivings--check out the recipe here:
http://www.copykat.com/2009/05/12/boston-market-sweet-potato-casserole/
These muffins were great--Pumpkin Cranberry Pecan--all of the tastes of fall that I LOVE. They were really easy, too, which is an added bonus :)
How cute are these?? Well, they were super cute, let me tell ya! And...the nephews loved baking AND eating them.
This cranberry salad was a huge hit LAST year at THanksgiving, and again this year. It's tart, but has enough sweetness to fall in love with it!
This is the ridiculous cheesecake--it was good, but a LOT of work--next time, I'll probably just hit up the cheesecake factory :)
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=45899
Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta--an all time favorite of Keith and Mine from when we first got married. Like most couples, I cooked WAY too much pasta :) But this one did spice it up a bit :)
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Honey-Mustard-Chicken-Pasta?refurl=&_mid=379800&_rid=379800.1258074603.11420
One of Keith's favorites-smores dip. Great appetizer or even a fun group dessert.
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=37951
If you love pizza rolls, you will LOVE these. Same thing, just has a homemade touch and the pizza dough makes it taste SO much better. We have tried pepperoni and sausage-both area great!
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=12341
Cheesy broccoli, carrot and chicken casserole--I added chicken, but without it, it could be a side dish. It was pretty good.
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=41895
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=45899
Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta--an all time favorite of Keith and Mine from when we first got married. Like most couples, I cooked WAY too much pasta :) But this one did spice it up a bit :)
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Honey-Mustard-Chicken-Pasta?refurl=&_mid=379800&_rid=379800.1258074603.11420
One of Keith's favorites-smores dip. Great appetizer or even a fun group dessert.
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=37951
If you love pizza rolls, you will LOVE these. Same thing, just has a homemade touch and the pizza dough makes it taste SO much better. We have tried pepperoni and sausage-both area great!
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=12341
Cheesy broccoli, carrot and chicken casserole--I added chicken, but without it, it could be a side dish. It was pretty good.
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=41895










No comments:
Post a Comment