So last year about this time, Keith and I decided to run the Dam to Dam. It is a race that is held in Iowa every year, one that his brother and sister in law run all the time. So, we jumped on the bandwagon--without really knowing what we were getting into. We printed off a training schedule-afterall 20K (12.6 miles) is MUCH further than we had ever run before. When race day came, we were ready--or so we thought. It was a blast to run, but even more fun to be over and say that we had done it. A few months after the race, still with some aches and pains, I vowed to never run that far again.....whoops!
So, I signed up to run the Dam to Dam again--yes, I am crazy. It'll be June 5, and I am pumped, but have yet to start training :) Today is pretty much the first day :) Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment