So I played the music video while reading every inch of your blog. I can't help it - there are tears falling on my computer keys as I type. Chrystal, I have not prayed hard enough for you...forgive me. I can't imagine being away from the one you love so long already. May God grant you indescribable peace and courage. I sure wish we were closer. I guess our blogs will keep us in touch better : ) Love ya!
You are so thoughtful--I appreciate any and ALL prayers. None of us ever pray ENOUGH :) Thanks for thinking of us, though. All of your pics of Seth on your blog make me miss all of you! I'll have to come visit :)
Join us on our journey to live for God, our Creator, through overcoming the daily challenges of life (shining moments)...and learning to love each other along the way!
The Happy Family
Prayer Requests
Mom and Chloe as they go to DR for 2 month shots :P EEK!
Health and safety of Chloe and mom
Adjustment for our family (Lucy included) with the arrival of Chloe
Continued healing for Keith's dad, Gary, after his stroke
Continued patience for both Keith and myself as we wait on the Lord for permanent employment
My Life Verse
"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the Word of Life--in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing."
2 comments:
So I played the music video while reading every inch of your blog. I can't help it - there are tears falling on my computer keys as I type. Chrystal, I have not prayed hard enough for you...forgive me. I can't imagine being away from the one you love so long already. May God grant you indescribable peace and courage. I sure wish we were closer. I guess our blogs will keep us in touch better : ) Love ya!
You are so thoughtful--I appreciate any and ALL prayers. None of us ever pray ENOUGH :) Thanks for thinking of us, though. All of your pics of Seth on your blog make me miss all of you! I'll have to come visit :)
Post a Comment