Sunday, July 25, 2010

There really IS something in there!?

Over the past two weeks I have really started to notice an increase in the baby bump.  I"ve been looking forward to having a noticable bump for as long as I've known that I was pregnant.  First, there's that stage where you swear you can notice something--but nobody else can.  Next comes the stage where it's hard to tell if you are pregnant or just getting fat--I am still there a little bit, but moving into the next stage--the stage where even strangers can tell you are pregnant.  It's a pretty fun stage so far, I must say.  Unfortunately, I think the next stage is where your bump becomes big and uncomfortable, so...for now I'll enjoy just being cute and pregnant :)

I'm pretty sure I have been feeling the baby move for a couple of weeks now.  It's pretty exciting--however, because it's my first pregnancy, I can't be totally sure.  I notice it more after I've had sugar or when I lay in certain positions though, so I'm pretty confident it's the peanut swimming laps.

Friday is (hopefully) the big day--we are counting down the days!  We cannot wait to see our little one and just know that he/she is healthy and well.  We, of course, are super pumped to know if we have a boy or a girl as well, but healthy is the number 1 priority :)  Enjoy the new belly pics--hopefully the next post will have some cute ultrasound pics as well!

18th week


19th week

2 comments:

J mom said...

can't wait to see you in person!

ECTNVW said...

You are so cute!! I can't wait to hear your news after Friday either!