Thursday, June 24, 2010

A New Addition

Yes, that's right--most of you already know, but for those of you that don't--we are having a baby!!  We found out in early April that we are expecting a Little Smith on December 20th.  We are VERY excited.  The first trimester was pretty rocky for me, a lot of nausea and fatigue, but now that we have entered the second trimester, things are looking up!  We've had a few doctors appts now, and each time everything has been right on track.  Last month we heard the heartbeat with a doppler and it was a strong 160.  We go back next week for our 16 week check up and expect to hear the same thing :)

Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for the newest little addition to our family--we couldn't be happier!

Crystal

PS-enjoy the pics--not much of a bump yet, but I figured 14 weeks was around the time to start documenting the progress :)

1 comment:

J mom said...

I love it - you get to document your belly bump at last! I so wish I could see you and give you a giant hug. Hopefully in late July, early August we can work out something. Missing you guys and so excited about the baby!!