Here are some new pics Keith sent me.
1. His sleeping quarters--not HIS, because I'm sure his wouldn't be that messy, but-you get an idea of just how crowded they are right now. Hopefully this will soon change-when they get into officer housing, it should only be 2 people per room, instead of 8.
2. Here are a few pictures of his "office" where he sits and emails, makes phone calls, etc. I have no idea where the pink flamingo came from, but it's cute :)
3. This is a picture of the supply closet that I mentioned before-a big ministry for Keith-soldiers can come and get these items for free and it serves as a nice contact point with the chaplain.


I hope you've enjoyed these pictures! Thanks for your continued prayers and support!
2 comments:
I do love the photos. It is interesting to see what things are like. We miss you!
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Jason
Post a Comment