Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blessed with a communicator

As the time comes near for me to fly to Dallas and meet up with Keith, I have been reminded time and time again of how blessed I am to be married to such a great man.  I have realized lately that our phone calls have been getting shorter and shorter, with no apparent reason, other than the fact that we seem to run out of things to say.  I guess we are both fairly set in our routines and there isn't too much variation from day to day-this makes for little conversation--on top of the fact that we both are exhausted by the time we actually DO get to talk that we get the essentials out and that's all.  The best part of the whole thing, though, is that Keith is an amazing communicator--that's why this "long distance" thing doesn't seem THAT bad (yet, anyway) because we are able to keep the lines open, and communicate with each other.  This is another way God has blessed us through this deployment

I cannot even express how excited I am to leave on Thursday morning!  Please keep us in your prayers as we are together and enjoying each other's presence!  Much appreciated!

No comments: